Information obligations Customer service
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when collecting customer data via a web portal. Personal data are all data that can be linked to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number.
1. Contact information and data protection officer of the company
The responsible party according to § 4 paragraph 7 DS-GVO is PURELEI GmbH, GottliebDaimler-Str. 10, 68165 Mannheim, +49621 87949885, E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. The external data protection officer of PURELEI GmbH can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of the data protection department.
2. Data processing purposes and legal basis
(1) Data is collected, stored and, if necessary, transmitted by us insofar as this is necessary to provide the customer with all of the company's services. The collection, storage and communication are therefore carried out for the purpose of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b DS-GVO and for the purpose of contractual performance and on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b DS-GVO. Failure to provide such data may mean that the interested party or customer cannot be served and contractual obligations cannot be fulfilled.
We pass on the personal data to the responsible employees/departments of the company and to the existing interested party or customer.
Further processing only takes place if you have given your consent or if there is a legal authorization.
In some cases, we use external service providers based in the European Economic Area to process your data. These service providers have been carefully selected by us, have received a written order and are bound by our instructions. They are regularly checked by us. The service providers will not pass on this data to third parties, but will disclose it after the execution of the contract and the end of the legal storage periods, unless you have consented to additional storage.
(2) We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data. They are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
3. Data retention period
If we do not process your data for operational purposes, we will retain the data collected for alerting purposes until the purpose for which the data was collected is fulfilled and is no longer required. Your data will also be deleted if storage is not authorized. After this period, the data collected for this procedure will be deleted or blocked if deletion is not possible.
4. Your data protection rights
You have the right to ask us at any time for information about the personal data we have stored about you (Article 15 DS-GVO). This also applies to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is transmitted and the purpose of the storage. In addition, you have the right to demand correction under the conditions of Article 16 DS-GVO and/or deletion under the conditions of Article 17 DS-GVO and/or restriction of processing under the conditions of Article 18 DS-GVO. In addition, you can demand the transfer of data under the conditions of Article 20 DSGVO at any time - insofar as the data is still stored by us.
In case of processing of personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Article 6(1) first sentence, point e) of the GDPR) or for the performance of legitimate interests (Article 6(1) first sentence, point f) of the GDPR), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the above-mentioned purposes, unless,
- there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until it is revoked (Article 7(3) DS-GVO). Under the conditions of Article 21(1) of the GDPR, the processing of data may be objected to on grounds relating to the particular situation of the data subject.
Please send all inquiries, requests for information, revocations or objections to data processing by e-mail to our data protection officer at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address given in point 1. For more detailed information, please refer to the full text of the DSGVO, which is available on the Internet at https://dsgvo-gesetz.de/ and to our data protection declaration, which can be found on the Internet at https://purelei.com/pages/ datenschutz. You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority about questions relating to data protection legislation. The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg
P.O. Box 10 29 32
Telephone: 07 11/61 55 41-0
Telefax: 07 11/61 55 41-15